The Resideo internship program is a top-notch learning experience for engineering students from all backgrounds. You are paired up with a dedicated mentor who is committed to your success. You can expect to have ownership of your project, collaborate with full-time engineers, and receive consistent and helpful feedback. Our goal is to curate a robust learning experience, help you connect with new friends & mentors, and build the foundation of a strong professional network.
As an intern, you will go toe-to-toe with Resideo engineers. We offer many different types of roles that you can have an impact on.
Every home automation system comprises of several IoT devices that are always connected. We design and engineer connectivity for our devices. This requires a passion for low level embedded software development and skill with C, C++, Linux and fundamentals of networking.
Security Engineering- The most important characteristic of the embedded team is our ability to engineer systems that are connected 24/7 reliably. Security systems are a critical for our customer’s safety and security and communication channels (WiFi, Wired and Cellular) are a mission critical backbone to ensure that our systems are dependable.
- Go toe-to-toe with Resideo engineers in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Have ownership of your project and building a feature/solution end to end
- Collaborate with full-time engineers, and receive consistent and helpful feedback. Connect with new friends & mentors
- Build the foundation of a strong professional network
- Work on integrating various GUI Frameworks into embedded Linux and android devices
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Be pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.; Preferably graduating in 2020
- Knowledge of Linux and any object-oriented programming language
- Passion for learning new technologies and apply to create real world solutions
- Programming expertise
- Someone who is a go-getter, seeks new opportunities, and doesn’t shy away from challenges
- Experience writing or shipping software as part of internships, personal projects, coding competitions or research
- Knowledge of GUI frameworks such as Google Flutter, React, etc
- Knowledge of Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Knowledge of basic Android programming