Brain Corporation is seeking summer interns to join our teams and support our growth efforts for the summer of 2020, June-September. The ideal candidates will have enthusiasm for the robotics industry and eagerness to work on new projects. Being able to find a balance between working autonomously for small questions and seeking guidance for big questions is a major perk.
This internship will be working with our Software QA & Automation Engineering team in the Application Engineering Department. Responsibilities will vary depending on the project you are assigned. These projects will be determined closer to the start date when we have a better idea what the summer looks like for the teams.
- Test automation for robotic software
- Develop end-to-end test execution framework with scheduler, analytics & reporting
- Test development at component level for Navigation, Computer Vision, Object detection & Localization features
- Can be onsite in San Diego for the entire summer
- Passionate about robotics and software engineering
- Is a problem solver and customer focused
- Has lots of energy for getting things done
- Has development experience in Python and/or C++ in a Linux Environment
- A casual fun work environment
- Food, sodas, and snacks
- Business focused project that will challenge you
- Potential for career growth