What You'll Bring:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, or Business Administration.
- At least a Junior in a college or university
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-motivation and detail-oriention with the ability to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication including experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a growing, high-energy, and fast-paced environment
Impact You'll Make:
We'd Love To See:
- Drive, execute and support key elements of the Transunion people plan to the business
- Provide meaningful insight to leaders around people metrics to make informed decisions
- Lead and execute projects that impact Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Workforce Planning and Engagement
- Identify and diagnose issues and trends
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020 . If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020 .
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Intern, Human Resources