Booz Allen Hamilton
Conduct a variety of engineering tasks to support the development, operation, and maintenance of the International Space Station Program. Ensure the integration of processes and methodologies to ensure total system performance. Apply technical expertise, including electronics, software, mathematical, and scientific. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments on a limited basis. Interface with the supervisor and other professionals in the work group.
- Experience with Python, C#, .NET, and MS SQL development
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Pursuing a BS degree in Computer Engineering or CS
- Experience with web, UI, and SharePoint development
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.