Title: Summer 2020 Intern - M&A Sales Integration
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is growing at the speed of light, both organically and through acquisitions We are seeking an intern to join the Sales Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team in the Distribution organization this summer to work on projects geared towards helping our organization scale with this incredible growth.
The Sales M&A team is responsible for defining and executing on Go to Market strategy and integration for our sales organization. This intern will work with the team on ongoing projects to improve our efficiency in managing integration on multiple deals.
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities and skills including project management, business analysis, and strategic planning. You will partner with Sales M&A team members on projects they are running, help to analyze and improve processes, define problems and solve the group’s challenges and scale for the future to meet our long-range growth plans.
- Assist Sales M&A team members with Project Management, business process analysis, planning and documentation of M&A changes impacting the Distribution organization
- Liaise with cross functional teams to drive assigned projects forward as directed
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and highlight impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Undergraduate, rising Junior or Senior
- Strong analytical skills, with a strong curiosity to figure out how things work and how to make them better
- Results Oriented – able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Change Oriented – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations
- Problem Solving – able to assess situations and make recommendations based on data. Effectively uses data as a tool for decisions, innovates and challenges the status quo
- Communications – able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly
- Has the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal and team goals.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrates the Salesforce values of Trust, Growth, Innovation and Equality
About Futureforce University Recruiting:
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.