Internships at Almo Corporation offer students hands-on experience with a creative, fun, and hard-working team. Already the largest independent distributor of appliances, consumer electronics, professional A/V equipment, and furniture in the United States, Almo Corporation continues growing and needs motivated interns in all areas of our company. Almo’s summer intern program includes a meaningful summer project, a series of career training workshops, and contact with senior leaders.
This is a full-time, paid internship in our Fort Lauderdale office that will run from roughly May/June through July/August, depending on student availability. The core learning program will run for 8 weeks.
What you will do in this role:
Job functions include entry-level responsibilities within the designated department. Interns will have exposure to all facets of the department.
The Sales Support intern will be responsible for:
- Assisting with incoming phone systems
- Office supply ordering
- Participating in vendor lunch and learn trainings
- Setup, logistics, coordination
- Assisting with loaner equipment shipping program
- Creating reports around Inside Sales support metrics and results
- General team support as needed/requested
What we look for in a candidate:
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program at an accredited college (preference for rising juniors and seniors)
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Productive time management skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA