Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
Support Chief of Staff to EVP, Chief Customer Officer in organizational management process, budget and strategic portfolio. Assess current state of marketplace trends and competitive activities to identify gaps in corporate and divisional planning. Assist in the execution of strategic client visits and external facing events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with CAST division management processes. Attend department meetings and prepare minutes. Assist with creating meeting agendas, building presentations, scheduling, producing notes, etc.
- Ensure alignment and delivery of cross-functional projects by maintaining project management framework and deploying tracking mechanisms.
- Analyze current state of marketplace trends and competitive activities to identify gaps in corporate and divisional plans. Develop presentations and reports on market place trends and competitive activities for various stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or matriculating status from four-year college or university
- Up to two years SME
- Degree in marketing and/or market research
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, and Word
- Computer navigation skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to collect and organize data
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet established time and quality standards
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
At Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI), diversity and inclusion are central to our core values and strengthen our ability to meet the challenges of today's healthcare industry. BCBSRI is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information and gender identity or expression.
The law requires an employer to post notices describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and genetic information and gender identity or expression. Please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view the EEO is the Law poster.