Dignitas Technologies LLC
Design and development of software modules related to artificial intelligence approaches for developing and executing plans. Design and development of software related to one or more machine learning, deep learning, data science, and/or neural networking.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform engineering tasks to support the staff in development of software applications in the area of artificial intelligence.
- This may include coding, testing and documentation
- Must be able to work between 12-25 hours a week during school semesters
- AI based planning
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Data Science / Visualization
Required Education and Experience
- Working towards a degree in computer science or related field.
- Must be in Junior or Senior year with at least 6 months left until graduation; Ideally looking for a year or more left until graduation.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Dignitas Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job