We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are enthusiastic about working as part of our collaborative Data Science and Engineering team. You will be a valued member of our agile team, as we teach you about our systems and approach to designing music products. You will also work on your own exciting, independent, real-world project that will have a direct impact on users' music experience. The culmination of this work you'll be able to present to the entire technology team in our TriBeCa office.
- Or are currently pursuing, a BS, BA or MA degree in data science, computer science or a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, economics) graduating between December 2020-August 2021
- Familiarity with scientific or quantitative computing (Python, R, Spark, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed datasets (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SQL, etc.)
- Worked on projects where you told a story with data (large scale analysis, data visualization, etc.)
- Curiosity and self-motivation when tackling new projects
- Collaborating with different teams
- Working on your own exciting, independent real-world, project that will have a direct impact on user music experience
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!