Salesforce Software Engineering Intern
Calix is looking for a Salesforce Software Engineering Intern to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a unique and new program within the company. The program provides the opportunity to learn new skills through training and on the job learning. This opportunity will provide education into Calix and how markets are created. This role will provide exposure to different products and systems, working across functions and at different maturity levels of software development life cycles. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development, working with APIs and the latest web technologies. This person will be key player as we look to develop Salesforce solutions for internal employees. This is an exciting opportunity for any aspiring Computer Science student to come into a high growth, fast paced environment and get real hands on experience working with the latest web technologies through Salesforce.com.
We are looking for students to work remotely in the US or Canada and join us full-time in the Summer months.
- Design, code and maintain solutions in Salesforce.com
- Develop Salesforce Lightning web component solutions leveraging modern web standards
- Leverage external APIs to fetch and display information in Salesforce.com
- Working towards a C omputer Science/Engineering degree
- Understanding of software development lifecycle with exposure to agile/scrum
- Modern front-end web development experience (HTML5,CSS3,JS)
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts
- Experience with API services leveraging rest and json
- Understanding of SQL and/or other query languages
- Salesforce.com Lightning or CRM experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Available to work effectively with a high tolerance for ambiguity and fast changing environments