- Homebloc Introduction
Homebloc offers the most innovative solutions for the lodging and real estate industries while catering to investors worldwide; and blockchain makes it all possible.
Lodging Industry: The company facilitates a frictionless process for hotels and short-term rentals by creating a Peer to Peer (P2P) ecosystem atop the blockchain. Tokenizing rental rights, implementing smart-contracts, allows automation of P2P transactions for Homebloc to offer the first 24/7/365 lodging trading platform - accessible by mobile and desktop worldwide. This ecosystem reduces predatory rent seeking activities significantly and in some cases eliminating all transaction fees.
Real Estate: Digitizing real estate adds liquidity to a traditionally illiquid industry, as capital markets pivot towards democratization. Homebloc’s unique approach of bridging the gap between east and west allows the company to take full advantage of this next phase in fintech and real estate. Digital securities offering (DSO) are set to inject fresh capital into the real estate markets as fractionalized ownership grows prevalent.
Boasting offices in three strategic locations: New York, Singapore, and Shenzhen, China; with headquarters in New York. Homebloc aims to be a leader in this nascent space.
- Software Developer Internship
(Below preferred but not required)
- Graphic design, experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Present design specs
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress , droopal,
- Experience with Laravel Framework
- Experience in python a plus
Great perks including but not limited to: unlimited coffee & snacks; access to community network and the invitation to special events; free admission to Lair East high- end, invitation-only events; cool people & working vibe.
Job Type: Internship
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- New York City, NY (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative