Dentsu Aegis Network
DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK is a network of twenty-two agencies providing solutions for every stage of our client’s customer lifecycle including: Creative, Media, and CRM. When you join us, you’re becoming part of one team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Job Title:Business Functions Internship Program
DENTSU’S BUSINESS FUNCTIONS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM places interns at our New York headquarters to learn about and experience the business behind a global media advertising agency. Intern positions are available within Human Resources - including work in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, and HR Policy; Legal - working on commercial contracts, employment, privacy, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate law; Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) - supporting the development and execution of integration plans, processes, playbooks, and reporting for newly acquired agencies joining Dentsu Aegis Network; Client Development - supporting the team in achieving its client development and organic growth goals; and Strategy & Solutions - providing analysis and insights to translate business goals into innovative and effective business strategies.
- Network with industry leaders and fellow Interns within the Network
- Contribute ideas and insights that will directly benefit our clients and business
- Partner with a Mentor to set and achieve professional development goals
- Complete a summer-long Business Functions project, presented to senior-level executives
- Must be a rising junior, senior, or recent graduate at an accredited college or university
- Career aspirations in the Business, Business Operations, or Strategy
- Ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Resourceful, aptitude for learning new skills, and initiative to participate in advanced projects
- Excitement and enthusiasm for innovating the way brands are built!
- Applications are due by March 1, 2020.
- Recruiters will contact qualified applicants for screening and candidates who pass the initial screening will be invited to partake in a final round of interviewing.
- After successfully completing the interview, candidates will be placed at Dentsu Aegis Network headquarters in Human Resources, Legal, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Client Development, Strategy, or Solutions positions. Please be sure to state whether you have a department preference.
- All final selected candidates will be notified in April.
Time Type:Full time
Contract Type:Student/Intern (Fixed Term) (Fixed Term)