Brain Corporation is seeking summer interns to join our teams and support our growth efforts for the summer of 2020, June-September. The ideal candidates will have enthusiasm for the robotics industry and eagerness to work on new projects. Being able to find a balance between working autonomously for small questions and seeking guidance for big questions is a major perk.
This internship will be working with our Embedded Engineering team in the Application Engineering Department. Responsibilities will vary depending on the project you are assigned. These projects will be determined closer to the start date when we have a better idea what the summer looks like for the teams.
Potential project areas could be:
- Building remote functionality to update FW
- Updating Hardware revisions and building automated testing
- Building a tool to troubleshoot/debug Firmware
- Passionate about robotics and embedded software engineering
- Proficient in C/C++
- Comfortable developing in a Linux Environment
- Good understanding of operating systems and computer architecture fundamentals
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Can be onsite in San Diego for the entire summer
- Experience working with microcontrollers
- Experience with Python
- Can read and understand schematics
- A casual fun work environment
- Food, sodas, and snacks
- Business focused project that will challenge you
- Potential for career growth