The Vertex Summer Internship Program offers students the opportunity to learn about the pharmaceutical industry from a hands-on perspective. You will be working closely with and learning from some of the brightest people in the industry. When you join our internship program you should not be surprised to see that our environment is one that is innovative and team-oriented, where collaboration is not just a word, and we are fearless is in everything we do. Students can expect to be challenged by their summer project plan, connect with other interns, and feel valued by the Vertex community. Not only will interns learn about their day-to-day tasks through their specific work assignments, but they will interact and have exposure to our organizational leaders and their teams through a series of Professional Development Workshops.
Be FEARLESS... Join us and help kick start the path to your career!
We will have various positions within our Business functional areas, including but not limited to:
- Finance, Accounting, Tax & Treasury
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Meetings & Events
- Procurement and Strategic Sourcing
- Public Affairs
- Specific projects will be confirmed in the coming weeks, please keep an eye on our careers page for specific postings: https://www.vrtx.com/working-here
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Candidate must be enrolled in an advanced degree program if graduating in Spring 2020