Berkley Technology Services (BTS) is a dynamic company committed to providing world class IT services. We offer a unique culture, enabling our team members to be on the cutting edge of technology while delivering high quality solutions. Our functions include working with various third parties to develop, integrate, and support insurance systems of WRBC's operating units. BTS strives to provide these functions in a holistic manner including helpdesk support, system connectivity, and operational support. Additional responsibilities include coordinating communications regarding best practices in the use of our supported systems and researching new technology. BTS is constantly growing and expanding to meet the changing demands of one of the most successful insurance organizations in the world.
If you are ready to jump start your career, BTS is the place for you. Visit us at berkley-bts.com to learn more information.Responsibilities:
Co-ops & Internships with BTS:
The ISU Co-op (16-26 weeks) and Internship (10 weeks) Program with BTS provides highly motivated and qualified students an opportunity to gain first-hand experience, receive valuable on-the-job training, and heighten business knowledge. Collaborate side by side with employees in a variety of positions including Software Development Engineers, Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, and Testing Analysts on challenging projects, interact with all levels of management and senior leaders, and gain insight into business and technology in the insurance industry.Qualifications:
- Coordinates and implements project releases for electronic signature use cases.
- Maintains and enhances product SharePoint site and Pipeline Dashboard report.
- Completes quality testing of project releases and communicates defects to the developers.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Participates in applicable team meetings.
- Participates in cross-team meet and greets/job shadowing.
- Minimal travel required
- Participation in extracurricular and leadership activities.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Desire for a technical career in the field of Information Technology.
- Commitment to the duration of the ten week internship program.
- Registered undergraduate student pursuing a major in a business-related degree with a preferred overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Completion of sophomore or junior year preferred.