World Wide Stereo
Business Analyst Intern
World Wide Stereo leading provider of emerging technologies is seeking an
Business Analyst Intern for our corporate office.
Do you get excited about data, linking and visualizing information to meet a company's business objectives? Are you passionate about metrics and how this translates into a company's strategic business decisions? If so, you may be a good fit for World Wide Stereo's Business Analyst Internship. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience where they can make an impact for an organization
- Must possess excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient and have practical knowledge in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and V-LOOKUP
- Interpreting data
- Using statistical techniques
- Must be able to work well within a team and independently at times with limited guidance.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize/execute multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong, professional communication skills.
- General curiosity and a desire to learn new material.
- May perform additional projects upon request
Please send resume
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift