Our client is looking for a Software Engineer - iOS to join the Software Engineering team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Obj-c )
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development 3-5 years .
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with push notifications and universal links
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.
- Deep experience in Source code management .
- Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with hybrid applications a plus