Tecolote Research, Inc.
We are seeking a software developer to join our team and work with us on the systems that support our company. If you are passionate about software development and want to make a difference where you work, then this is the position for you.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- Have a solid understanding of object oriented software.
- Enjoy problem solving in a friendly, collaborative environment
- Are eager to learn desktop software development and the latest web development technologies, tools and methodologies
- Have a foundational knowledge of SQL
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills
U.S. Citizenship Required.
A Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, management information systems, math or engineering; and 0-3 equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- Perform cradle to grave enterprise-wide web development
- Involved in the design of software components, systems and features
- Code, test, deploy and maintain software for desktops and mobile devices
- Understand, articulate and implement complex software development concepts
- Actively mindful of applicable software development technologies & trends, and able to integrate them to our products
- Manage time in a deadline-driven, team environment
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance
- 100% Company funded Retirement Plans
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick pay plans
- Tuition assistance