Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The internship program provides opportunities to gain practical work experience in a business environment. As a full-time, paid intern, you will be engaged in a variety of projects, and responsible for delivering results, both as an individual and as a member of a team. We welcome your fresh perspective and energy, as you gain experience in a fast-paced business environment. This is a great opportunity to jump start your career!
The internship program begins with orientation and training, which will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to ensure your success over the course of the 12-week program. After orientation, you will begin to work with your assigned manager and team on various projects throughout your internship; you will receive ongoing feedback, as well as formal performance reviews. In your final weeks at Change Healthcare, you will participate in a presentation to senior leadership, reviewing the projects in which you have been engaged and the value you have added to the organization. Every aspect of this internship program is designed to enhance professional development.
The Payer Strategic Agreements Team works with areas across the Payer Sales and AM organization to help drive continuous improvement projects and assessments that support growth and retention.
Upon selection for role, you will gain first-hand knowledge of our dynamic industry, work on meaningful projects, and have opportunities to network with leaders throughout our organization. This full-time program is designed to educate, stimulate, and develop future business leaders. It is well-suited for business, marketing and general business majors. You will be assigned a management mentor and take part in several individual and group projects with your team that supports the Payer Sales and AM organization during cross-functional initiatives other CHC functional groups, including but not limited to Sales Operations, Finance, Marketing, and General Management. These assignments will include researching healthcare industry trends, analyzing current business procedures in multiple departments, proposing new strategies for growing and retaining our business, developing marketing plans, and delivering presentations to management.
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Current sophomore, junior, senior or advanced student pursuing a bachelor’s/master’s
- Undergraduate students must be a sophomore, junior or senior at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program. Graduate students must be enrolled at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (resumes must indicate GPA for consideration)
- Business or Marketing or closely related college majors
- Strong skillset in MS Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, prefer Visio
- Effective Communication in various modes
- Marketing or MBA student interested in high-level sales presentations and business operations
- Previous internship experience
- Permanent address location in Atlanta area
- Current enrollment at local Atlanta area school
Demonstrated ability to:
- Possess research and analysis skills
- Show interest in the healthcare industry and Change Healthcare’s business
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Build good working relationships with others inside and outside of CHC
- Ability to organize and create logical presentations of research results
- Be self-disciplined to establish work schedule to meet deadlines
- Poses communication and interpersonal skills
Unfortunately, Change Healthcare does not currently provide housing or relocation stipends for internships.
Visit our University Relations site for a more detailed overview of our summer internship program!
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.