As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks,we're building something equally as improtant: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Intership Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12 week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and partcipate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series and other networking and social events.
What to Expect
As a Sales Enablement Intern you will be resopnsible for data analyst projects.
You will make in impact by:
- Developing our Salesforce, an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) database to learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Building CRM reports for management to drive and monitor Customer Data cleansing
- Supporting the ongoing data integrity of the database.
- Assisting in the creation and enforcement of organization-wide protocols for proper use of the database.
- Developing Process flow documentation(viso, power point, word)
- Ensuring data cleanliness and security.
- Assisting with data projects as they arise.
Required Qualification for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master's degree in MIS, Computer Science field from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
You will excite us if you:
- Have some experience with databases, Salesforce experience a major plus.
- Have interest in databases, ideally with coursework having used Microsoft Access, MySQL or similar software
- Are a power user in Visio, Excel, Power Point, and Word applications
- Have strong research skills and excellent analytical skills
- Have a visual mindset and able to simplify complex information
- Are comfortable to work with ambiguity and under timelines
- Proactively make recommendations and set the agenda
- Are organized, analytical, methodical thinking
- Obsessed with accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many requests, sometimes under pressure.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team