Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC
- Collaborate with the RN in conducting patient interviews.
- Assist the provider as a chaperone for evaluations.
- Escort the patient to testing stations
- Obtain patient height and weight
- Obtain electronic anthropometric data.
- Shadow RN patient care activities.
- Perform VT1 vision screening under mentor's supervisor (no certification required)
- Other duties as instructed by supervisor.
(Quantifiable; e.g. Three Years Experience, Bachelors Degree)
Currently enrolled in an accredited college working towards a BS or AAS 2-year technical degree - Major in Nursing.
Minimum of 2.5 GPA on 4.0 GPA scale
(e.g. Masters Degree)
Purpose of the Internship:
Provide the nursing student an opportunity to experience a realistic working environment
Provide the nursing student an opportunity to gain experience in an employment situation
Provide the nursing student insight into the practice of occupational nursing.