Renewable Energy Group Inc
The purpose of this position is to assist with supporting business needs for reporting, data cleansing, and implementing a data analytics solution.
- Respond to employee needs in person or via electronic communications to provide support for Tableau and data connections.
- Gather requirements for bug fixes and changes requested via support system.
- Create business and technical requirements to pass off to a developer for implementation in the data warehouse.
- Understand business processes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and external systems to create documentation for data cleansing process.
- Using business requirements to create a statistical model.
- Understand business data to create a usable dashboard in Tableau.
- Assist in gathering requirements around departmental key performance indicators (KPIs) and design a dashboard or solution for managers to track and drive performance accordingly.
Other frequent duties:
- Document test results.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Report on project progress, risks, and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: Pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics, Statistics, or related degree
Business environment experience, relevant courses, and internship preferred
Knowledge of statistical modeling
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Knowledge of programming languages
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Problem solving capabilities
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
Use of Tableau
Knowledge of business requirements process
Knowledge of integrating Tableau with Python or R
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.