The Intern will be supervised in various responsibilities that may include drafting of contracts, analysis of previously completed deals, review of clearance materials and preparation of production memoranda (e.g. chain of title, credit obligations), legal research and other projects.
- 3.0 GPA minimum.
- Must be a rising second- or third-year law student.
- Completion of contracts class required.
- Must have strong grades and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
- Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) from May/June 2020 - August/September 2020
- Ability to provide own housing, relocation and transportation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Completion of an entertainment, copyright and/or intellectual property class preferred.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.