Atlas Sand is in search of a Junior Systems Analyst to assist with the 3rd party systems – maintenance, updates, integrations, security and ensuring data integrity. Some of the portfolio of systems includes Epicor, Domo in a cloud-based environment. This role is integral in delivering Best in Class service to the employees and clients of Atlas Sand.
- Learn business processes related to accounting and operations applications
- Provide support and administration for multiple enterprise business applications.
- Consult with business stakeholders to understand and document technical requirements based on non-technical user ideas and needs. Refine user ideas into actionable requirements.
- Analyze, design and maintain information systems; assists senior analysts and consults with management and users to determine the needs of the system
- Document business process and/or program changes
- Research the capability of various systems
- Document success criteria and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Design efficient, scalable processes and workflows.
- Configure existing software to meet or improve business operations, consolidate programs, reduce complexity, or otherwise improve operations
- Assist in testing process through development of test cases and data
- Assist in maintenance of user accounts and proper access controls
- Troubleshoot system issues and escalate as appropriate
- Assist users with data and reporting requirements and designs report formats to satisfy user needs
- Assist in real time analysis of system data
- Experience implementing, configuring or administering enterprise level business applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to comprehend and articulate end-to-end system workflows
- Ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with business partners
- Comfortable having trade off conversations with business partners
- Ability to understand the technology and software architecture of an application
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization, including executives.
- Ability to work across multiple functional groups to drive cohesiveness and reduce redundancies
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
- Ability to simplify and drive consensus
- Understanding of end to end business processes: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles and the workings of a general ledger
- Experience working with relational databases
- Preferred system experience: Epicor (ERP), Domo (Business Intelligence), DocStar (Document Management)
- Moderate to Advanced Excel