DuPage Medical Group
Providing excellent patient care is what we do best at DuPage Medical Group. Join us this summer to see how our physicians, clinical staff, operations teams, and various administrative specialties work in collaboration to deliver excellent care and provide our patients with a gratifying experience.
We are hosting interns in various departments including, Finance, Quality, Data Analytics, Operations, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and Human Resources. The summer internship program runs for approximately 10 weeks starting on June 15 through mid August. We look forward to receiving your application and resume.
The marketing department serves Boncura/DuPage Medical Group by engaging traditional outbound marketing, public relations and communication tactics to build brand awareness with consumers in our service area. The marketing department is also responsible for crafting effective, engaging communication between the organization and our patients, employees and community.
The intern will create a marketing strategy to promote our same day appointment options - appointment with current PCP, any PCP, Express Care, Immediate Care and Video Visits. This strategy will target current and potential patients to drive same day appointment awareness and preference for DMG. It will include campaign messaging, channels to be used and tactical execution including opportunities for metrics and measurement.
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's Degree or higher level program.
- Entering sophomore, junior, or senior year.
- All majors are welcome to apply; preferred majors for this internship are Public Health and Healthcare Administration
- Prior work experience, volunteer, or internship experience is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
Knowledge skills and abilities:
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills that foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Organizational skills; and ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills.