At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
Meet Our Team -
Our Global Equity Team resides under our Finance umbrella and you will be able to see how this structure supports the everyday functions of the organization and is critical to each and every employees daily life, while running seamlessly behind the scenes. You will also see how finance is an instrumental business partner and vice versa to our Cutlure & Talent (HR) team.
What's in it for you? -
The chance to be part of a company's growth story the likes of which you may never encounter again for the rest of your life, and the opportunity to sit at the epicenter of the greatest transformation in the world of business in the last 100 years.
Additionally, this is a global opportunity, which will serve as a monumental stepping-stone providing you new skills and knowledge to great networking opportunities.
What You'll Do -
This isn’t a “ grab us a latte” internship - you’ll have the opportunity to partner with our Global Equity Team and learn the life cycle and internal/external partnerships of payroll, stock, and sales compensation which supports a company's greatest asset, its people!
You will also work across the Finance organization, interacting with accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger accounting, revenue, billing, FP&A and others as needed.
A few things that you'll be working on:
- Prepare monthly dashboards globally
- Prepare and run reports
- Monthly reconciliations
- Assist with general inquiries and problem solving
- Assist Global Equity Director in enhancing global equity education programs
- Research & draft/document memos and processes
What Makes You Qualified? -
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in accounting, tax and/or payroll
- Recent university graduate, or currently pursuing a degree in finance, communications, accounting, and/or legal
- Ability to work between 25-40 hours per week for up to 3 months
Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.