As a WellCare intern, you will make an impact on WellCare�s top priorities while working on various projects in your areas of interest. More importantly, you will be able to improve the quality of our members� lives while also learning valuable skills to further your career. Throughout your internship, you will work side by side with mentors, WellCare associates, and other interns to drive the organization forward, enhance the lives of our members, and continue to further your own personal development.
Sales & Marketing Operations -Member Loyalty and Retention Summer Internship 2020
12 Weeks from May 18- August 7
Paid internship with Career Development, Experiential Learning, Social Activity and Exposure to Senior Leaders during your time as an intern
- Provides assistance with the coordination and implementing of new programs, campaigns and business enhancements.
- Assists and provides support to Management in all phases of project coordination, implementation, and monitoring of results.
- Aids in the review and/or completion of action items within assigned adhoc projects. Performs any necessary follow up to ensure action items are being performed by assigned associates to facilitate the completion of necessary milestones.
- Creates and maintains project related materials through different channels of written communication (memos, training materials, executive summaries, presentations, etc.).
- Assists in the coordination of marketing communications as appropriate for a variety of channels (i.e. direct mail, telemarketing scripts, web-based communications, etc.)
- Assists with meeting logistics.
- Participates and collaborates in developing and documenting departmental processes.
- Updates training materials and work instructions as processes change.
- Maintains a working knowledge of WellCare's state and federal contracts, products and benefits to ensure compliance and accuracy in programs and communications.
- Currently enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
- Preferred areas of study include Business, Marketing, Communications or Project Management
- No Requirements
- No Experience Required
- Strong written communication skills preferred
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a World's Most Admired Company in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com. EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.