Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Full time, summer intern needed in our Manchester, NH office!
- Corporate Communication Intern will participate in the administration of Corporate Communications, Eversource volunteer programs, research, write and post Eversource employee news and updates to the Internet.
- Work with charitable funding committee to collect and evaluate funding requests.
- Participate in meetings with non profit partners
- Work with social media team to develop relevant stories
- Work with message development
Must be currently enrolled in a degree program, preferred students will be entering their junior/senior year with a declared Communications or Marketing or similar degree.
Worker Type:Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor