WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Account Relationships: During your internship you'll work with a set of specific retail store accounts. Your goal is to establish good rapport with managers at each account and keep in regular contact. You'll follow up to ensure that regular ordering takes place, current customers always have product in stock and that it looks GREAT on the shelves!
Account Management: You'll ensure pricing and product are properly displayed. Creativity and attention to detail are key! You'll also learn about our business initiatives and communicate out of stocks, other issues or possible opportunities to your manager.
- Promotions & Point of Sale: You'll assist Sales Managers with racks, coolers, push glides and marketing banners. You'll also learn what these are and why they're important to sales! You'll set up Hint display cases and other sales spaces.
- Account Growth: You'll introduce local account managers to new flavor options available from distributors and help out with customer demos and local events.
- Time & Territory Management: You'll plan your day with your Manager in order to hit all your accounts and give them an excellent Hint experience. Some travel to other regions for assistance may be requested.
- Other: We'll do our best to help you learn about other dimensions of sales such as distributor sales, foodservice and field marketing.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Incoming Juniors and Seniors preferred
- Some prior work experience preferred
- You're a team player and excited to contribute to our Hint Sales Team
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- Independent: You know how to take instruction and run with it
- Service-oriented: You love being of service to your team and your customers
- You have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You live an active and healthy lifestyle and want to help our customers do the same!