Benco Dental, is seeking a motivated Social Media Intern for the Summer, who is interested in learning and experiencing Branding and Communications operations from a very active department.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental is the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States and has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in 45 states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor; including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians.
The Social Media Intern will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website articles, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, and participating in online outreach and promotion. Along with responsibilities and projects such as;
- Work with the on-site Senior Marketing Communications Specialist and Head of Content to create and implement campaigns
- Help develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate student at an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Able to work 20 hours weekly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates, we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.