Benco Dental is seeking a detail orientated, highly motivated, and talented Human Resources Intern for the Summer who is interested in learning and experiencing Human Resources from a very active HR Department.
The Human Resources Intern will perform a combination of administrative and project-based functions. This position will gain valuable experience in all aspects of the Human Resources functions including;
- Assist with the onboarding process, including posting positions, reviewing applicants, and scheduling interviews
- Support new HRIS system implementation
- Work in multiple Human Resources systems
- Assist with developing and implementing continuous improvement processes
- Maintain accuracy of and update employee personnel files
- Effectively communicate changes in company policies and procedures
- Assist team members and staff
- Support other day-to-day operations of the Culture & People (HR) Department
The best takeaway for this HR Internship is working with true HR professionals who are passionate about the field and the exposure to Human Resources in a live environment.
- Currently enrolled as a local undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university, preferably Human Resources majors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills; ability to professionally and confidently interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Time management with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- A preferred minimum GPA of 3.2
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental is the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States and has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in 45 states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor; including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians.