- Bringing up a new hardware platform.
- Write low level drivers for peripherals like UART, SPI, and CAN.
- Implement RS232 communication protocols.
- Work on various wireless communication technologies.
- Test your code using an automated script in Python.
- Proficient in C or C++.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS or MQX.
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Familiarity with lightweight interpreted languages like Python.
- Being proficient in object-oriented languages like Java and C#.
- Knowledge of communication/networking protocols like RS232, RS485, CAN, TCP, UDP, or HTTP.
- Knowledge of wireless communication like BLE, LoRa, LTE, or satellite.
- Familiarity with automatic vehicle location, heavy equipment, container tracking or other IoT applications.