Interns are extremely helpful to our business and we try exceptionally hard to make sure that everyone who completes an internship with us learns a ton, is exposed to all facets of internet marketing, and feels like a part of our team. We also have a habit of hiring our interns, so in addition to enjoying a minimum of 20 hours per week interning, there could be something more in it for you. No matter what, an internship at knoodle will expose you to a wealth of digital marketing knowledge and provide a great foundation for your professional development.
Throughout our program, interns will be assigned to a variety of projects: specialty-level work, blog authorship, competitive analysis, and a variety of other marketing initiatives. We set our interns on the path through a 12-week program that includes on-the-job training and coaching interns on an internal project which they can proudly show on their resume.
Interns will report directly to the Digital Director, but will interact with all of knoodle’s employees throughout the duration of the program.
Who Are We Looking For?
Those who succeed in this role are those driven to learn, and more importantly, help to improve on what they’ve learned. Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, proactive, hard-working, and above all else, passionate about learning about digital marketing.
Why intern at knoodle?
We train our interns to become part of the team of expert digital marketers at knoodle. knoodle has hired more than half of its interns. So, while getting in the door might be a little harder, once you’re in, you are viewed as a critical team member and an integral part of the agency’s future.
What you will learn:
- Basic understanding of all specialties within digital marketing
- Depending on specialty focus, intermediate knowledge of: Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Display Media Marketing, Account Management
- Essential and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- How to prepare client deliverables
- How to interpret channel analytics to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- Juniors, seniors, recent grads, or graduate students are highly preferred
- Available a minimum 20 hours per week
- A genuine desire to learn about digital marketing
- A willingness to expand beyond one’s comfort zone
- A proactive, positive attitude, and an ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
Hours can be flexible to work around a school schedule for the ideal individual. This is a paid internship in addition to college credit.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $250.00 /month
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative