Fiable Consulting Inc
This position requires the ability to be in collaboration with the core business units and the Information Services Department to translate user requirements into high-level system specifications, develop and coordinate user testing, and assist in training and implementation of new systems or system enhancements.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions. * Advanced technical skills.
- The primary responsibility of an entry-level business analyst includes performing business analysis and related duties.
- Liaise with the project sponsors, stakeholders, external vendors and other divisions within the Client to document current state, elicit & document requirements to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Conducts high-level business analysis involving complex business requirementsand processes.
Bachelors Degree degree in IT / Computer Science or any other related field of study.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance