Paul Davis Restoration
Are you a proactive, confident self-starter who is looking for a highly competitive environment to learn from? Are you determined and persistent in exceeding your goals? Are you looking for a summer internship with a great company and a knowledgeable mentor?
As a Paul Davis intern, you will assist in creating social media posts/email campaigns, setting up seminars, entering contacts into our CRM system, and attending trade shows and events. We are looking for an assertive, persuasive individual who is also an excellent listener and thrives on creating and growing relationships to join our team.
- Strong desire to learn from one of the industry’s best
- Desire to improve networking skills
- Excellent social media knowledge and skills
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- Adaptable to change
- Effective time-management within a fast-paced and risk-oriented environment
- Ability to travel extensively within our service territory ( D.C. Metro area)
- Researching new leads to target
- Making visits to prospective and current clients with or without a company representative
- Developing and executing social events with clients
- Assist the Commercial Department as needed
- Maintaining and updating the company’s database of leads
- This is an internship that could potentially turn into a full-time Business Development Manager position.
Apply today and start learning about the career of your dreams!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)