U.S. Legends Cars International
*Please be prepared to submit a writing sample for this position*
- All interns will conduct themselves in a professional manner. That includes proper dress and proper conduct during our events.
- Interns will report to their internship manager. Interns are required to contact their manager to notify if they will be late, absent or need to leave early on any given day.
- All interns will be treated as a regular employee of U.S. Legend Cars International. They are to report to work on time each day (as assigned by their manager).
- Some knowledge of business, marketing, sales, events or communications will be beneficial.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Assist in the planning and execution of PR/media events; this includes the Summer ShootOut at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Help with production of press releases
- Create and distribute email blasts to online database
- Work on designs for print materials
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Help develop promotional campaigns with media partners
- Work to ensure event logistics run smoothly through the event
- Assist with interviews/edits with competitors for USLCI podcast
- Assist with administrative responsibilities within the department
- Participate in USLCI/INEX hosted events
- Assist in domestic and international dealer development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.