Provides Workday HRIS system support, guidance and administration to users. Serves user groups including employees, managers, Human Resources partners, Human Resources COE’s, Payroll, and Finance. Serves as a Workday super-user providing day-to-day user support and troubleshooting of system issues in production. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs support and service on the Workday HRIS system
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users (phone and email)
- Troubleshoots HRIS issues and errors, quickly resolving them along with root causes.
- Uses ‘MyService’ ticketing system to efficiently respond to all issues, meeting service levels set out in Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Liaise between customers and Third Party vendor support when necessary.
- Provides daily/weekly comprehensive status reports
- Assists with the administration of Workday security policies and checks using established policies and procedures
- Assists with system and testing audits for data accuracy, integrity, and functionality.
- Assists team with driving user adoption by gathering user feedback and reporting back to manager so improvements can be made.
- Assists with testing of system releases, test enhancements and fixes to the systems
- Assists with development of new reports, metrics, queries and dashboards using Workday to support stakeholder needs.
- Additional HRIS and data project work as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in computer science or related technical field, plus a minimum of 1 year technical support experience providing HRIS support in a professional environment. Workday experience or certification strongly preferred. Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Working knowledge of MS operating systems and applications. Proficient PC Skills, including but not limited to: Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail clients, and Web Browsers. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps. Strong technical writing skills. Adaptability to a changing and fast-paced environment; able to work in a fast paced environment both independently and as part of a team. Excellent written and verbal skills, troubleshooting, organization, follow-through, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.