TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
TriNet is hiring a Business Operations Analyst Intern, as part of a continued growth strategy to lead the industry as a provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small-to-mid sized businesses.
The Business Operations Analyst will report to a functional Vice President within the Customer experience team and will be responsible for partnering with internal TriNet teams to analyze operational effectiveness in order to transform all aspects of our operations and business processes within the Customer Experience organization.
A successful candidate will have a proven competency in analyzing process flow and workflow effectiveness in a high-transaction environment. The individual must be a collaborative, solution-oriented thinker.
- Identify needs through multiple channels, including data and direct observation
- Develop effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Gather data and process documentation to analyses
- Conduct impact analyses in partnership with Finance to evaluate and prioritize key improvement
- Present findings to business leaders, providing recommendations to improve the customer experience, business operations, and profitability
- Partner with the management of other TriNet units to help drive creative, compliant, and customer-focused solutions.
- Recommend strategies to deliver on the improvements, including influencing the annual business roadmap
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Junior or senior undergraduate or graduate students with a declared major in business, finance, economics, statistics, engineering, management information systems or related fields preferred
- 3.0 minimum major GPA
- Project management certification a plus
- Previous relevant internship/work experience preferred
- Academic leadership or extra-curricular activity involvement preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, including strong business acumen
- Ability to evaluate process flow and workflow to identify opportunities to gain efficiency
- Ability to communicate with, build trust with, and influence employees and customers at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, accurately, and tactfully, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to effectively prioritize work, be oriented to detail, and have excellent follow through.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact [email protected] to request such an accommodation.