Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern - Product Marketing & Marketing Solutions
- Assist Product Marketing and Marketing Solutions team with pre-sales support & pre-pitch opportunities
- Submit deliverables into internal systems for sold programs and list management
- Create and organize materials for maintenance of knowledge repository
- Conduct audit of Marketing materials
- Compile user, conference, product or condition data into centralized documents
- Facilitate sales database record clean-up
Required (must be signified on resume):
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Marketing, Statistics, Communications, English, Advertising, Digital Marketing majors or related
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to our office. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.