We have an opening for a paid summer internship working as a Research Assistant with our Technical department. BioKyowa continues to be a leader in the biotech industry producing highest quality amino acids. Contribute your talents to our highly skilled team while gaining valuable experience in your chosen field of study.
- Paid Internship, wage varies depending on education and experience
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 32 - 40 hours per week; Summer months - usually May through August
- Department: Technical Department
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior student currently enrolled in a degree program
- Major field of study in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related sciences
- Available to work the required schedule
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter of interest to: [email protected] Check out our website at: www.biokyowa.com for more information about our growing company and our highly sophisticated production facility.
Qualified applicants will be interviewed and all applicants will receive status notification. No phone calls please.
Internship Duties will include:
- Learning and applying GMP (good manufacturing practices) to testing and data reporting.
- Learning and applying Global regulatory adherence by a Quality Control entity in food and API industry (FDA, PMDA, USP, EU, JP, Kosher, Halal, ISO, etc.) to testing methods and data reporting.
- Learning and applying Food manufacturing testing and reporting after being trained on in house SOPs.
- Mini jar experiment
Extraction testing from broth to final product
ARG (Arginine) and CIT (Citrulline) lab scale testing
- Electro Dialysis
- Mini jar culture
General simple lab tests
- Data entry and analysis
- Batch record tracking
- Cost merit calculations