SGA Marketing (Marketing for a Better World)
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you someone who finds meaning in improving our community; wants to do something to improve our environment and work with others with a similar passion?
SGA Marketing is a nimble, passionate, social change firm that finds ways to use marketing to improve our world. We work in areas such as protecting the environment, affordable housing, public health and other types of projects that promote the social good.
Our success is based on a unique blend of science and creativity to promote actions that benefit our communities and our planet.
Our core values are passion, impact, initiative, curiosity, selflessness and fun. Learn more about us at SGAmarketing.com.
WHY WE NEED YOU: We are looking for interns to help out with environmental projects, specifically weekend grassroots outreach at community events, community market research and other tasks as needed.
Requirements: you will need transportation and need weekend or afternoon/evening availability for community event outreach.
QUALIFICATIONS (WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR):
Minimum requirements are:
- Current undergraduate (GPA: +3.25)
- Passionate about making a difference
- Solid writing and communication skills
Becoming Part of the Team:
Please note that ALL three components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the Resume field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the Cover Letter field of the online application)
(3) Creative Sample: visit www.adsoftheworld.com. Select an ad and change the tagline so that the ad now has an environmental message. Send us the tagline and the corresponding ad. (Upload in Word or PDF format in the Creative Sample field of the online application)
SUBMIT your application in our online portal: https://sga.applicantpro.com/jobs/
** We are recruiting on a rolling basis; early submission is strongly encouraged.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Weekends required