Coach Ross Angeles
This is an unpaid Internship for College Credit Only.
This is a unique opportunity as we are launching our own social network this semester, along with managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
We want to reach as many people as possible with compelling content and need a self-starter that can make things happen!
Our company is searching for a Social Media Manager intern to work closely with Coach Ross and collaborate on the strategic rollout of content on several platforms more. This includes creating content you want, as well as curating social media posts.
Primary Duties of the Social Media Intern
- Post and create relevant content
- Make recommendations
- Ensure brand consistency (Graphic and Text over various platforms)
- Beta test our new social network launching before April 2020
Requirements of the Social Media Intern
- Social Media focused
- The candidate will need to work independently and achieve quality and timely deliverables
Benefits for the Social Media intern
- College credit
- Accomplishments will be out in the real world for the intern to link to in order to advance career
- Any interns that show outstanding performance during the duration of the internship will receive a recommendation and mentoring for future employment opportunities
The Social Media intern will work from an off-site location and communicate primarily over Google Meets, Skype/Facetime, email, and phone. In-person meetings will occur at least 1 to 2x a week if the candidate is in Los Angeles. The intern will have a specific agenda to achieve and goals to fulfill.
It is the student’s responsibility to seek possible credit for this internship.
Existing social media accounts are in progress of being built out, and can be found at @CoachRossLA on our major social media platforms. Our website is CoachRossLA.com. The website is being rebuilt now and will take your advice for the next generation. Finally, Ross’ LinkedIn account can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachrossla/
I look forward to collaborating with you.
Job Type: Internship
- Please confirm you can take an unpaid internship.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply