- Help with research.
- Review and present options with his/her recommendation for a project intake tool to ideally be used by our IT team members to track projects and other variables related to their work.
- Roll out tool to other groups within the team and the team in general.
- Be responsible for familiarizing, implementing and optimizing the tool once the team has chosen a solution.
- Provide training to the group(s).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A graduate student of any age or background who has been accepted into or is currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program (e.g., MBA, MHA, MPH, MSW, etc.)
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.