Glorycity is a culture driven E-commerce company. A new type of e-commerce company that only focuses on Asian fashion and culture promoting. We currently need two B2B Business Development Interns to join our team!
We are offering a unique opportunity for a recent graduate to get an incredible amount of experience with a premier start-up in New York. As a Business Development Intern you will get to learn from a management team that has a proven track record and be put on a fast track to develop your career. You’ll engage with marketing leaders from top tier brands and innovative start-ups, helping them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels
- Plan development strategy and create value for businesses while at the same time qualifying the lead.
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline
- Build and maintain prospect and partner relationships
- Push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners.
- Must read, speak Mandarin
- Interests in Fashion
- Currently enrolling college or already have a Bachelor’s Degree or better
- You are interested in sales and motivated to learn how to build networks
- You are highly self-motivated, with a proactive mindset when it comes to work
- You possess experience in search marketing/Fashion/Tech
- Experience in supplychain is preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Chinese (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Day shift