CCS Global Tech
Looking for challenging work with the opportunity to grow and have fun? This is it. We’re looking for people who are passionate about the tech industry, view customer service as a must-do, and embrace collaborative work environments. You’ll join a team of seasoned, innovative industry experts who support growth, creativity, and ingenuity. With a company culture centered around inclusion, empowerment, and respect, you’ll discover we’re as passionate about helping improve our world as we are about our work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Write TSQL scripts and objects such as stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, indexes per business requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS of degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is required (STEM)
- Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Good communication skills
- Learn from Microsoft Certified Instructors and Mentors (6 onsite and 6 offsite) Unique in our industry! Most other company programs only provide 1-2 instructors!
Our Instructors bring significant experience and technical expertise in latest technologies such as
- MS SQL Server (On-prem SQL and Azure SQL)
- ETL using SSIS,* SSAS*, SSRS,
- Power BI and Tableau
- Team Foundation Server
2. Receive relocation assistance
- Earn a monthly stipend during the program
- Have access to accommodation facility provided by us (while you are enrolled in our program)
- Benefit from numerous learning opportunities with our highly experienced and diverse internal team
- Gain valuable hands-on experience with projects for real clients
- Work closely with our project and placement team who help position you competitively in the market (after completing the program)
- 8. Learn most current study materials for in-demand skills ! Unique in our industry! Our training program is the most frequently updated in today’s market.
9. Get Immigration Sponsorship for OPT Extensions/ H1B / Green Card
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- 75% (Preferred)