Current Frost employees must apply using the Careers application in Workday (not thru this site)
As a College Intern – IT Business Analysis with Frost, you will gain experience with a corporation that provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking products, investment and brokerage services, insurance products and investment banking services. You will work within the IT Business Analysis department supporting applications, interfacing with one or more Frost lines of business, and gaining exposure on how IT works to support and enable business in a financial corporation. Frost operates more than 100 financial centers across Texas in the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio regions. Frost is the largest Texas-based banking organization that operates only in Texas, with a legacy of helping clients with their financial needs across three centuries.
- Must be a Junior or Senior level student enrolled in a four year degree program
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week in San Antonio, TX
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- A major in a technology-related degree plan such as Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a business major with a strong interest in technology.