If you are looking for an internship that provides real-world, professional work experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert on making the boss’ coffee), look no further. Aflac is ready for you.
At Aflac, we value the spirit of innovation that our Interns bring to our organization. We rely on Interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that our policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need.
Aflac Internships provide an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Strategic Management, and Entrepreneurship. We believe in giving Interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow and blossom into Aflac’s future workforce of professional thought leaders.
Aflac has earned such honors in 2018 as:
- Included in Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for 20 consecutive years, as well as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Rank No. 1 overall for life and health insurance for the third consecutive year by Fortune magazine
- Forbes magazine's annual list of America's 400 Best Big Companies for ten years
- Fortune magazine's list of America's Most Admired Companies for 18 consecutive years
- Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year in 2018
- Training Magazine listed Aflac as one of the Top 125 Companies with Outstanding Workforce Development Programs for 12 years.
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity for the eleventh consecutive year
Learn from one of the top field forces in the Fortune 500. Get trained by state of the art systems like the Fast Start Training Program, as well as Aflac University.
No coffee making or paper filing here! Our interns have the opportunity to assist with new and existing accounts, marketing, and business development.
- Impressive academic and extracurricular qualifications, consistently strong performance, and a passion for innovation and success
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking & interacting with a wide variety of people
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, a willingness to accept responsibility, ask tough questions, and have a pragmatic approach
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Drive to help others
- Articulate self-starter and team player
- Great Work Ethic
Fully Paid Internship
Receive Class Credit (3-6 credits)
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month