The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting internship opportunity, you will work with our Financial Planning and Analysis team to design, develop and test BI reports/dashboards in Qlik Sense and BOBJ. You will also work with Business Warehouse developers to understand how data is added/processed in the SAP Business Warehouse and assist in reviewing development work to ensure that the reports match the source data. Additonal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Business Intelligence developers on the process of development.
- Learn how data is added in the SAP Business Warehouse and assist in reviewing development work - QA testing.
- Machine Learning - Support manager and team to develop predictive models using R/Python (churn/price elasticity model).
- Assists with data analysis and requirements gathering.
- Help the team with Data Cleansing including validation and QA testing.
- Provide support on Qlik dashboard development to analyze business metrics.
- Assist in providing ideas, testing, and developing Qlik Sense dashboards.
- Pursuing a College Degree focused on Information Technology, Data Science/Analytics/Statistics, Engineering or a related area of study.
- Information Management or Engineering course work is preferred.
- Analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Coursework in R/Python Programming is beneficial.
- Experience with Data Modeling / Cleaning.
- It also helpful to have experience with QlikSense dashboarding.