Crestron Electronics Inc
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
- Conduct statistical analyses, surveys, training workshops and tests
- Identify multifaceted organizational problems that are data driven
- Recommend changes to processes, personnel or product offerings to make internal departments more efficient
- Invent new systems or alter existing ones
- Act as a liaison between management and technical developers (e.g. system architects)
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a bachelors degree in Business, Data Analytics, or closely related field.
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period beginning May 27th, 2020 and ending August 14th, 2020.
- Must be commutable to and from the Rockleigh, NJ area for the duration of the internship period
- SQL databases and database querying languages
- Programming skills (if possible)
- Survey/query software
- Business intelligence and reporting software
- Data mining
- Data visualization (e.g. Power BI)
- Database design
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive individual with a student mentality possessing a long term desire to work in the business analyst space
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various divisions