The Intern will support the Sales Department, which is responsible for new sales. This Intern will work on projects that involve working within the SalesConnect database to ensure that data is well organized and correct, as well as other related projects.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Public Health, Health Care Administration or Public Relations and Communications
- Well organized
- Good computer skills
- Interest in learning
- Assist in industry, marketplace and competitor analysis.
- Collect and analyze data, prepare presentation charts and reports.
- Create project plans, track progress and outcomes.
- College Junior or Senior status
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred majors - sales, marketing, finance, communications, economics, business administration, healthcare administration, or public relations
PrimaryLocation : Virginia,McLean,Tyson's Corner Medical Offices 8008 Westpark Dr.
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon-Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 8:30 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Internship
Employee Status : Temporary
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level : Entry Level
Job Category : Sales and Marketing
Department : Marketing, Sales & Business Development
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.